Click here to access press releases from Astellas Pharma Inc. located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Jan 13, 2016Five-Year Agreement Reflects Shared Commitment to Giving Back In Local Communities and Creating "Must-See" Moments
Dec 10, 2015Bellicum obtains rights to develop adoptive cell therapies targeting tumors expressing PSCA; Astellas or Agensys retains option for commercial rights in Japan
- Dec 6, 2015Astellas Announces Updated Data from the Phase 1/2 CHRYSALIS Trial for Gilteritinib (ASP2215) in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia-- Updated results evaluating safety, tolerability and antileukemic activity of gilteritinib in AML, a rare, aggressive blood cancer, presented at American Society of Hematology annual meeting
- Dec 3, 2015Moburg to lead stakeholder engagement initiatives in the U.S. and in support of the Americas
- Nov 23, 2015November’s Bladder Health Month (#NovBHealth) Activities Aim to Raise Awareness and Reduce the Embarrassment of Bladder Issues
- Nov 13, 2015Employees surveyed say company culture and inclusion are top in the area