Click here to access press releases from Astellas Pharma Inc. located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Jan 26, 2016Journal of Clinical Oncology Publishes Results from the STRIVE trial of enzalutamide Compared to bicalutamide in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer-Study appears in online edition-
- Jan 22, 2016- ASTELLAS IS COMMITTED TO TRANSACTION, ACQUISITION OF OCATA IS A STRATEGIC PRIORITY -
- Jan 13, 2016Lancet Oncology Publishes Results from the Phase 2 TERRAIN Trial of enzalutamide Compared to bicalutamide in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer-Study appears in online edition-
- Jan 13, 2016Five-Year Agreement Reflects Shared Commitment to Giving Back In Local Communities and Creating "Must-See" Moments
Dec 10, 2015Bellicum obtains rights to develop adoptive cell therapies targeting tumors expressing PSCA; Astellas or Agensys retains option for commercial rights in Japan
- Dec 6, 2015Astellas Announces Updated Data from the Phase 1/2 CHRYSALIS Trial for Gilteritinib (ASP2215) in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia-- Updated results evaluating safety, tolerability and antileukemic activity of gilteritinib in AML, a rare, aggressive blood cancer, presented at American Society of Hematology annual meeting
- Dec 3, 2015Moburg to lead stakeholder engagement initiatives in the U.S. and in support of the Americas