Click here to access press releases from Astellas Pharma Inc. located in Tokyo, Japan.
May 10, 2017Astellas Announces Decision to Discontinue ASP8273 Treatment Arm and Close Randomization for Clinical Study Protocol 8273-CL-0302- Decision follows recommendation of Independent Data Monitoring Committee -
- Apr 27, 2017Astellas Americas President Jim Robinson to discuss the importance of listening to patients in tackling health decision-making, financial burden and transparency in care
Apr 26, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017Long recognized for her impact in marketing and communications throughout the biopharma industry.
- Apr 2, 2017- Acquisition Expands Astellas' Late Stage Clinical Pipeline with Fezolinetant -
- Feb 10, 2017Fortune Magazine names Astellas among 50 best companies for giving back in the US across all industriesAstellas ranked 25th on list for its commitment to changing tomorrow for patients and communities
- Feb 8, 2017Astellas Names Linda Friedman General Counsel for Worldwide Legal Organization and Executive Committee MemberAstellas Americas Names Catherine Levitt Regional General Counsel for the Americas
Jan 18, 2017Builds on Company Commitment to improve Access to Health
- Nov 17, 2016Astellas Oncology Announces New Data in Acute Myeloid Leukemia to be Presented at the 2016 ASH Annual Meeting- Complete results of Phase 1/2 CHRYSALIS trial of gilteritinib in patients with Relapsed/Refractory AML to be presented during Oral Session on Dec. 5 -
- Nov 8, 2016Astellas, Donate Life America and World Transplant Games Federation Celebrate Achievements for Global Transplant Community at History-making Rugby Match
- Nov 2, 2016Doug Noland will serve as Executive Director
- Oct 28, 2016- Acquisition Would Expand Astellas' Oncology Pipeline with Antibody in Late-Stage -
- Oct 27, 2016Astellas and Donate Life America Attempt to Achieve GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for Organ Donor Registrations-Social Shares of #OrganDonor Support $5 Contribution from Astellas to World Transplant Games Federation, up to $175,000 USD-