Click here to access press releases from Astellas Pharma Inc. located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Oct 27, 2016Astellas and Donate Life America Attempt to Achieve GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Title for Organ Donor Registrations-Social Shares of #OrganDonor Support $5 Contribution from Astellas to World Transplant Games Federation, up to $175,000 USD-
- Oct 21, 2016FDA Approves Supplemental New Drug Application for XTANDI® (enzalutamide) Capsules in Advanced Prostate Cancer- TERRAIN Trial Showed Improved Radiographic Progression-Free Survival with Enzalutamide Versus Bicalutamide in Men with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer -
- Oct 20, 2016Astellas Launches Global Campaign in Collaboration with CNN as Part of Global Corporate Brand ActivitySponsors CNN Heroes Starting October 20
- Oct 11, 2016Astellas Oncology Announces Winning C3 Prize™ Ideas in Virtual Reality, Online Patient Support and Fatigue-Reducing Light Therapy to Change Cancer CareThree C3 Prize winners awarded a total of $100,000 in grants and a membership to MATTER
Oct 7, 2016Seattle Genetics and Agensys, an Affiliate of Astellas, Highlight Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22ME) and ASG-15ME Phase 1 Data in Metastatic Urothelial Cancer at 2016 ESMO Congress-Objective Response Rates Presented for Both Antibody-Drug Conjugate Programs- -Enfortumab Vedotin Demonstrates 59 Percent Objective Response Rate at Recommended Phase 2 Dose of 1.25 mg/kg, Supporting Advancement of the Development Program-
- Sep 28, 2016Astellas ranked for its commitment and support of working mothers